Books For Sale At 70% To Clear My Warehouse

Warehouse Clearance sale

I'm moving my warehouse.

Obviously, the less books I have in my warehouse, the easier the job will be for our staff. For starters, there will be less books to pack, carry and rearrange.

To do that, I have decided to have a Warehouse Clearance Sale through the Internet! So for 72 hours only, I will be giving you a chance to buy these books at a huge discount which range from 10 to 20 to 30 and even up to 70% off the retail price! That's right – up to 70% off!

The sale period is for 72 hours (three days) only; beginning Tuesday midnight (0001H), 12th Apr 2011 until Thursday midnight (2359H), 14th Apr 2011. So, tell all your friends, family and acquaintances to get ready for the sale on those dates!

You can make your order by logging on to my website at www.BookPlanet.com.my on those dates.

 

 

Signature


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment